How to . . .

Get started on my CPS case

(Guidebook for anyone involved in the Texas CPS system)

Search for services in your local community

(This is the Texas 211 database to help parents find food pantries, clothing, housing, diapers, financial assistance…)

Check Records of Texas CPAs and RTCs

(View the records of child placing agencies and residential treatment centers)

Find out which legislator represents you

(Search to find the elected officials serving your home address)

Office of Consumer Relations

Case-specific complaint form